Zero Nicotine Patches Actually Help

The Zero Nicotine Patch is a transdermal patch which contains herbal ingredients that mimic some of the properties of nicotine. This formula addresses nicotine addiction and the symptoms of withdrawal from nicotine without introducing any nicotine into the body.


Free Shipping For Orders over $200 | Great Discounts Guaranteed!!! Buy Now!

Quitting smoking can be one of the hardest things you’ll ever do, and Zero Nicotine wants to help. They take methods that have proven effective, such as a patch, and have made them all-natural and nicotine-free so it’s healthier for you. But can natural herbs and ingredients really help you overcome your addiction?

Zero Nicotine is an herbal patch, worn much like you would wear the popular nicotine patches. Simply stick the patch to a recommended area and it will do the work from there. It uses a blend of ingredients such as peppermint, ginger root, eucalyptus, slippery elm, alfalfa, and licorice root. They say that each has been found to have properties in them that help eradicate nicotine from your system, or help you overcome the cravings and symptoms that come from nicotine withdrawal.

what are people saying about Zero Nicotine Patches
By jacki vaughanon:
I have been a smoker for 25 years and this is my first real attempt at quitting. I knew that I wanted to go natural and decided to try this product. With the price what would it hurt to try. I am now six days in and can't believe how easy its been for me. Very little anxiety and mood swings. If you're ready, give this a try. Highly recommend to anyone!

By Daniel Lavenderon:
I was skeptical at first about getting these, but I wanted to get nicotine out of my system. I can't really speak to that, but I can tell you that there was one day when I forgot to slap one of these on and I was craving a smoke realll bad. I remember thinking, "Man, these patches are awful." before realizing I didn't have one on. After putting it on, it was very noticeable how much less the craving was present.

By pengypooon:
I was a long time smoker and even quit a couple of times. This time I started out with the step 2 nicotine patches since I was smoking less that the last time. The nicotine patches were ok but I was still wanting to light one up. Originally I was looking on amazon for the nicotine patches and came across this brand and after reading a few reviews I decided to give it a try because of the price that it had no nicotine Well... It worked. After a day or to I had no edginess and wasn't craving the nicotine. I'm almost out of my first box and I may get one more just in case.

By Diane Angiolilloon:
After trying the patches, gum, and prescriptions ( all of which made my son sick and with bizzare dreams), I decided to take achance on the homeopathic side. My son tried them and he claims they DO stay on for 3-4 days, even showering, and he felt his cravings were lessened. He had no nausea, and no bizzare dreams. However, as stated in a review, if the wearer doesnt want to quit smoking, and make the committment to stop, then the patches wont work, because the smoker has to do his part. I (being a nurse) would recommend these highly, for the smoker who is committed to stop smoking, as they DO work and they work as stated.

By kseniyaon:
I'm on my third week as a non- smoker. And I have to say it's been very easy, thanks to these patches. Somehow, the herbs that these patches contain just make your brain not even think about cigarettes. And even when you see someone smoke it does not bother you.
My boyfriend smokes and I see cigarettes laying around all the time, before it used to bother me and I would just end up smoking with him because I just could not stand the idea of skipping a cigarette. Now, with the patches, I don't care, I am not bothered by it.
The patches stick most of the time we'll and stay on the skin for 3 days. One patch I had to change on the second day just because I peeled it off and then it would not stick back on.
I do suggest to apply the patches on the back or arms. It seems to be there is no irritation in these areas vs. belly skin which is more sensitive. I plan on buying 2 more packs to be on these patches for 3 months just to make sure I don't relapse in the end of the first month.
Boy, it feels good to be a non-smoker!
Good luck to all of you in quitting smoking

1 comment:

  1. VaporFi is the highest quality electronic cigarettes supplier on the market.

    ReplyDelete